Thursday, February 25, 2010

I see

Nict to meet you,victoria-y.Thank to your reply only for me.Learn English is a long process.If the English base is not good,learning it is very difficult.I'm the so.I haven't been to the senior high school and I learned a little English in the junior middle school.But I always like English,I don't give up it.So my English ability has a little progress.Hehe,I like reading the English magazines and watching English TV programmes too.I work in a plant power--overhaul department.I calibrate the press watch and the press switch and transmitter and so on.In the major overhaul,I have so many things to do everyday.In the workend,I like to sleep so late.I like to surf the internet.I see here and there.the time goes too fast,hehe.good luck to all my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment